Monday, June 20, 2011

Altering Purposes..

okay...as u all can see...this blog have been renewed.. i'll not share anythg related to my personal life anymore coz ill be updating bout it in my other blog here.. n yeah its a shared blog..

anyway, this blog will be renamed soon.. u can suggest any name to me by just commenting this post.. tanx in advance..

moving on, this blog will be used partly to help advertise my page at facebook.com which i have just created to share my interest.. everyone are invited to like the page n join us.. those who wanna share, feel free to do so and my best compliments are for u..

u can check out the page here..

apart from that, ill be using this blog also to share my other interests such as computer hacking or any other IT related tweaks in hope to share my knowledge with all my readers..

in case of those who r wondering why am i doing this, its because this blog has gain enormous traffic since i tweak it to be advertise widely over the net.. as such, i find it more useful to share my knowledge and interests rather than bragging my own personal life which ill be doing in my other blog mentioned earlier.. in case u r wondering to check my blog rating at any rating sites such as alexa.com, dont waste your time as i have protected my url from being rated as part of the technique to gain more traffic..

anyway anyhow, tanx for viewing my blog and feel free to share my content worldwide but ill be happier if u just link this page to your post...

till then, live life to the fullest, folks!

p/s : dear stalkers, tanx for stalking my page and help me gain more traffic.. sincerely, grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment